It’s Competitive Out There!
When you’re submitting a proposal, you’re probably competing against strong firms with huge budgets and resources. Not only can we help you compete with the competition, we’ll make your company stand out as a leader in the field. Here are 10 reasons you need to hire a proposal consultant for your next RFQ or RFP response:
- You don’t have enough money to hire someone full time but still want a high-quality RFP response. Hire us as you need us. We’ll create a great proposal for you in less time and you’ll get a better product.
- We have more experience creating and submitting RFP responses. We have experience submitting RFP responses to multiple client types for a variety of industries. We’ve submitted winning proposals for healthcare, software engineering, civil engineering, and commercial construction firms.
- You’re much better at operations than proposal writing. Wouldn’t you rather be doing what you’re good at? Let us take care of the proposals and you take care of operations.
- Formatting is a pain. Formatting your RFP response in the way the government agency wants it can take a lot of time and effort. We’re pros at doing this.
- RFPs aren’t written in normal English. Most RFPs were written by procurement staff and lawyers. Sometimes it can be a challenge to determine what the agency is really looking for in your RFP response. We have experience with a variety of agencies and can create strategic responses to better position your firm for a win.
- Private proposals and government proposals are not the same. We can help you understand the differences and how your firm can compete in different markets.
- A proposal expert can help you sell your company better than you can. A proposal consultant can give you an objective view of your company and create a strategy that will differentiate you from the competition.
- Every government agency is different. What works with one agency may not work with another agency. You need to know the differences between agencies so you’re not disqualified from a pursuit.
- Your competition can hire a copywriter, graphic designer, and editor to work on their proposals but you can’t. It can be challenging to look as good as your competitor if your competitor has more resources than your company does. We can help you look as good as the big guys.
- Paper, printing, and binding, oh my! Every detail counts. We take into consideration the packaging of your proposal and make sure every detail of your paper submittal looks as professional as possible.